Fluzon - General Information:A topical glucocorticoid used in the treatment of eczema. [PubChem]
Other Brand Names containing Fluocinonide
Pills Identification Picturescoming soon..
Fluzon - Pharmacology:
Fluzon is a potent glucocorticoid steroid used topically as anti-inflammatory agent for the treatment of skin disorders such as eczema. It relieves itching, redness, dryness, crusting, scaling, inflammation, and discomfort. [Wikipedia]
Fluzon for patients
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
1. This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
2. Patients should be advised not to use this medication for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
3. The treated skin area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped as to be occlusive unless directed by the physician.
4. Patients should report any signs of local adverse reactions, especially under occlusive dressing.
5. Parents of pediatric patients should be advised not to use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on a child being treated in the diaper area, as these garments may constitute occlusive dressings.
No information provided.
Topical corticosteroids are contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation.
Indication, Mechanism Of Action, Drug Interactions, Food Interactions, etc..