Regulin - General Information:A guanidinium antihypertensive agent that acts by blocking adrenergic transmission.
Other Brand Names containing Bethanidine
Pills Identification Picturescoming soon..
Regulin - Pharmacology:
Regulin is a guanidinium antihypertensive agent that acts by blocking adrenergic transmission. The precise mode of action is not clear. Although bethanidine may produce adverse effects, they are beneficial in severe hypertension and produce fewer side effects than guanethidine.
Regulin for patients
Caution in cardiovascular disease and in history of peptic ulceration.
- Phaeochromocytoma, malignant
- Heart failure
- Adverse reaction to phenoxybenzamine
- Adverse reaction to phentolamine mesilate
- Adverse reaction to trimetaphan camsilate
- Adverse reaction to diazoxide
- Adverse reaction to hydralazine
- Adverse reaction to other antihypertensives
- Adverse reaction to betanidine
Indication, Mechanism Of Action, Drug Interactions, Food Interactions, etc..